If your goal is to grow your business in 2013, then there are seven essentials that you can never do too much of. If growth is your wish then in my opinion:
- You cannot service your customers to much.
- You cannot educate enough.
- You cannot inform too much.
- You cannot make doing business with you too easy or too much fun.
- You cannot take follow-up or follow-through too far.
- You cannot make calling or coming into your business too desirable.
- You cannot build a big enough network.
How do you and your team rate in these seven essential areas?
John Lloyd is a business growth strategist, award-winning marketer, speaker, trainer, columnist and author of the book Smart Thinking for Crazy Times.
Visit John at www.brandstorm.co.za and subscribe to his free newsletter.
Do you need a speaker who will educate and inspire at your next industry conference or a trusted advisor who will increase profits, multiply sales and magnify marketplace positioning?
Contact John today – firstname.lastname@example.org