I have received many requests from subscribers and customers to host public seminars. I’ve heard you and so on Tuesday, 28 January 2014, I will be hosting the first of a series of public seminars.
I will be co-presenting a customer appreciation morning event titled Business Breakthroughs 2014 in Cape Town.
The most valuable thing you can do in January is stop, get away from your business for a morning, surround yourself with like-minded Entrepreneurs and make big decisions and big plans for the year ahead.
The first of these Business Breakthroughs 2014 seminars will cover improved communication, advanced selling skills and business growth. I am pleased to announce that my co-presenter will be master communicator Pieter Cronjé. Pieter has an amazing background and fantastic lessons to share. He was “the voice” of South Africa’s first democratic elections in 1994 and has also served as spokesperson for the City of Cape Town and for the FIFA World Cup in 2010 in Cape Town amongst many other career highlights. He will present a communication master class at our Business Breakthroughs 2014 seminar. Don’t miss it!
We look forward to spending time with you on 28 January. Please view the content of our two seminars below.
SALES BREAKTHROUGHS 2014 – SURVIVAL IS NOT ENOUGH
Presented by John Lloyd (09:00 – 10:20)
As we enter 2014, the big missing link I am seeing in most businesses is a complete lack of powerful Selling – and a lack of a powerful SALES SYSTEM.
Like it or not, you have to learn to sell – in person as well as in an ever increasing variety of media. If you have a larger business, you need to build a sales team – FAST and they need to know how to sell too. If you leave the all-important buying decision to your customers’ and clients’ convenience… you’ll never sell anything – Period!
FACT! – Top producers can earn 10x more than the average salesperson.
The old economy is shattered and GONE FOREVER. Old-school selling is dead. It is never coming back as it was…and many sales professionals will become extinct waiting for it to return.
In The New Economy, only a select few will gain and keep membership in the elite sales community enjoying the top incomes, greatest security, the most independence and power, and the highest status.
I’ll be sharing the following with you at our business growth breakthroughs seminar:
- How to optimise your sales in 2014?
- The REAL meaning of “no” and why you really want to hear it from customers.
- The simple, everyday words that can make or break your sales.
- How to handle objections effectively.
- The most important skill you can ever learn as a sales person.
- The 7-Step No BS Sales Process: finally, a reliable system you can stick with!
- Which is the biggest obstacle holding back most sales people and how to overcome it?
- Why your customers and clients aren’t buying from you… and what to do about it.
- Which social media is the best for business-to-business selling?
- What “it’s too expensive” really means (and it’s NOT that they don’t want it).
- How to CREATE TRUST (FAST) in the trust-damaged, post-recession world.
SMART COMMUNICATION – A HARD SKILL FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
Presented by Pieter Cronjé (10:40 – 12:00)
Communication skills are no longer “soft” skills in business. They are “hard” business skills. Get it wrong and you can pay the price in lost sales, opportunity and reputation. Get it right and you turn a buyer into a customer into an ambassador.
Communication mastery is at the heart of the Tom Peters mantra of treating customers like guests and your staff like people. Customers have become informed, street-wise and vocal. They do not have to find a newspaper or radio station to bad-mouth your service or sing your praises. They have connected mobile devices and can instantly air their customer feedback on social media.
Communication and marketing are flipsides of the same business coin, not seperate departments. Make sure what you promise your customer become true when he or she e-mails, calls or walks through that door. Make a personal connection. Successful businesses and professionals invest in communication skills. It is an essential toolkit for a competitive world driven by 24/7 information, trends and choices. Communication skills increase your personal and commercial value. Good communication on all levels must positively affect the bottom line. Understand how news and social media work and the do’s and don’ts of using them. Know how to impress customers, handle complaints, make impactful presentations and pitches and create the best possible first impression and, thereafter, a business relationship. This seminar will give you communication insights, tips and tools to use in your profession or business.
- Understanding integrated communication and the tools in the toolkit.
- Using the classic principles of communication with modern techniques.
- Building your personal and business brand.
- Knowing the do’s and don’ts of news and social media and the skill of communicating through them.
- Understanding how news media work and using your daily news to hone your own communication skills.
- Learning to plan and prepare for pitfalls, and handling them when they happen.
- Optimizing, maximizing and leveraging good communication and marketing for business success and growth.
08:15 to 09:00 – Registration/Coffee/Tea/Networking
09:00 to 10:20 – SALES BREAKTHROUGHS 2014 – SURVIVAL IS NOT ENOUGH: John Lloyd
10:20 to 10:40 – Tea/Coffee/Muffins/Networking
10:40 to 12:00 – SMART COMMUNICATION – A HARD SKILL FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS: Pieter Cronjé
12:00 to 12:15 – Q&A: Pieter Cronjé and John Lloyd
SEMINAR DETAILS & BOOKINGS
Date: Tuesday, 28 January 2014
Time: 08:15 to 12:15
Venue: Winchester Mansions Hotel, Sea Point (The Constance Room)
Cost: R397-00 per person
Bank details for payment:
Branch code: 204109
Account nr: 50260154650
Please email the payment advice. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings – Contact Karen for further information on 0716427992