“Wealth flows from energy and ideas.” – William Feather
- I am simply an idea. I’m neither good nor evil. I am only what you decide that I am, and I satisfy the role that you create for me.
- I don’t care how smart you are, how well you are educated, where you live, what you do, or where you come from.
- All I care about is your energy. Your energy decides what thoughts you have, and therefore your thoughts will determine the feelings and relationship that you have with me.
- I am infinite. I have no limits, except for those you place on me with your own mind. There is no limit to the energy in the world, and because I am simply energy, I cannot be restricted or controlled. I am unlimited
- I desire abundance. I am attracted to those who think without restrictions, those who like to think big. When you believe that there is enough of me to go around, I am naturally attracted to that thinking.
- I loathe scarcity. Because there is no limit to me, I avoid those who think from a win-lose or scarcity viewpoint. Those who believe I am in short supply, or difficult to receive, will find that exact reality, because I choose to avoid those who think small.
- I love value. What magnetises me most is the creation of true value in the universe. I move towards places where value is created. If you wish to attract me into your life, focus on creating value for others, and I guarantee that I will appear.
- I avoid entitlement and self-satisfaction. No one deserves to have me, and I am always moving to the place that I’m most appreciated and where value is created. Those who take me for granted or become complacent with my energy will soon see me disappear.
- My primary goal is to replicate myself. Because there is no limit to energy, my purpose is to reproduce and grow. My goal is to bring more and unlimited energy to the universe. I am produced and replicated through value creation.
- My sole goal is to serve you. It is simply a matter of energy and value creation. My purpose is to move to where I am attracted most, and where I can grow.
“A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.” – Bob Hope